We look forward to welcoming you!
We want to assure all our guests that our top priority is your and our team's safety. Below is a list of daily measures we're taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We continue to adapt to this new world and will keep this list updated.
Please review the full list before your visit.
- Every guest needs to wear a mask in order to enter the restaurant. It can only be removed when seated.
- Everyone that enters the restaurant needs to have their temperature checked. This includes staff and guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry. All guests will have access to hand sanitizer while seated at their tables.
- All parties will be seated 6 feet apart.
- Please make a reservation before visiting us.
- We graciously ask our guests to stick to their reserved table time so that we're able to accommodate all of our reservations.
- We are focusing on contactless payment options and will not accept cash for the time being. We will only accept credit cards and ATH Móvil as payment methods.
- We ask for prompt reservation arrival in order to ensure timely service for all of our guests and will only hold tables for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Our Servers and Bartender wear face masks and face shields in order to be as safe as possible. Please be mindful of their safety at all times.
- We're phasing over to digital menus. Don't worry, we'll show you how it works.
- We thoroughly disinfect all tables and chairs between parties.
- We won't use our dining placemats or table decor for now. We will only use our PROLE coasters, which are recycled after used.
- We use EcoLab products to sanitize all dinnerware, glassware, and surfaces.
- Our Bar will remain closed for the time being and we will only be seating guests in our dining room to keep this preparation area safe for all guests.
- We will only be accepting online reservations with a maximum party size of 8. To reserve for a larger party, please reach out to us by calling our restaurant.
- We're still hosting GATHERINGS
! Reach out if you're interested in more details.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have recently visited our restaurant, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible to let us know.
We can't thank you enough for your support of our restaurant, our staff and the dining industry during this unprecedented time.
Stay safe, Puerto Rico! ♥️