We look forward to welcoming you!
We want to assure all our guests that our top priority is your and our team's safety. Below is a list of daily measures we're taking to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We continue to adapt to this new world and will keep this list updated.
Please review the full list before your visit.
- Every guest needs to wear a face mask in order to enter the restaurant. It can only be removed when seated.
- Everyone that enters the restaurant needs to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of the reservation. This includes staff and guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry. All guests will have access to hand sanitizer while seated at their tables.
- Reservations are encouraged.
- We graciously ask our guests to stick to their reserved table time so that we're able to accommodate all of our reservations.
- We are focusing on contactless payment options and will not accept cash for the time being. We will only accept credit cards and 'ATH Móvil' as payment methods.
- We ask for prompt reservation arrival in order to ensure timely service for all of our guests and will only hold tables for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Our Kitchen Crew, Servers and Bartenders wear face masks at all times.
- We have phased over to digital menus for the time being.
- We thoroughly disinfect all tables and chairs between parties.
- We won't use our dining placemats for now.
- We use EcoLab products to sanitize all dinnerware, glassware, and surfaces.
- We will only be seating guests in our dining room tables; we won't be offering bar seating for now.
- We will only be accepting online reservations with a maximum party size of 12. To reserve for a larger party, please reach out to us by calling our restaurant.
- We love hosting private GATHERINGS
! Reach out if you're interested in more details.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and have recently visited our restaurant, we urge you to contact us as soon as possible to let us know.
We can't thank you enough for your support of our restaurant, our staff and the dining industry during this unprecedented time.
Stay safe, Puerto Rico! ♥️